Terms & Conditions
OSINT Industries Ltd, a company registered in England under no. 14974274 (hereinafter referred to as “OSINT Industries”) develops and provides automated and scalable email and phone number checks for law enforcement agencies and established journalistic organisations. OSINT Industries offers these services via a platform ("OSINT Platform") which can be accessed via desktop or mobile devices.
Under these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions for OSINT Services”) the customer (“Customer”) may acquire temporary access to specific service packages and the underlying tools on the OSINT Platform ("OSINT Services Subscription"). The specific features and commercial conditions of each OSINT Services Subscription are specified on OSINT Industries' website. In addition, these Terms and Conditions for OSINT Services Subscription apply (OSINT Industries and Customer also referred to as “Party” and collectively the “Parties”).
OSINT Services Subscription
Content and Scope of OSINT Services Subscriptions
- By subscribing to a OSINT Services Subscription, the Customer acquires the right to access and/or use certain services for a specific period of time (“Subscription Term”).
- OSINT Services Subscriptions which have not been used within the Subscription Term expire by the end of the Subscription Term; the Customer may not claim any refund for expired OSINT Services Subscriptions. These cannot be transferred to the next billing period and are specific to a service package and cannot be transferred to other service packages.
- OSINT Industries is not responsible for the content, quality and availability of data and information accessible via its services.
Customer Vetting Process for Subscribing to OSINT Services
- OSINT Industries offers OSINT Services Subscriptions only to Customers that fulfil all the following requirements of OSINT Industries' vetting process ("Vetting Process"):
- (b) Customer has provided all “Know-Your-Customer” (KYC) information requested by OSINT Industries during the Vetting Process and fulfils all requested KYC criteria;
- (c) Customer has accepted these Terms and Conditions for OSINT Services Subscription.
- OSINT Industries will assess Customer’s compliance with the requirements listed above by conducting a Customer specific Vetting Process which may form part of the order process. Customer is obliged to provide all information requested in the Vetting Process completely and truthfully. Customer is strictly liable without limitation for all consequences of any false or incomplete statement provided during the Vetting Process. OSINT Industries will inform Customer about the result of the Vetting Process via e-mail. It is solely at OSINT Industries' discretion whether Customer will be granted access to OSINT Services. OSINT Industries is in no way obliged to offer any OSINT Services Subscriptions to the Customer.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that they continue to fulfil all criteria notified of in the Vetting Process when using the OSINT Services. The Customer must inform OSINT Industries immediately about any changes to the information provided during the Vetting Process.
- Customer may subscribe to OSINT Services Subscription in one of the following ways:
- The Customer agrees that their eligibility will be checked according to section 'Subscrciption Term' before concluding the contract.
- Each OSINT Services Subscription shall become effective, as soon as OSINT Industries sends via e-mail an explicit declaration of acceptance to Customer. An automatic order confirmation of OSINT Industries does not constitute a declaration of acceptance. In any case, the invoice sent by OSINT Industries to Customer constitutes a declaration of acceptance.
- OSINT Services are subscribed for a specific period of time (“Subscription Term”) as specified in the invoice or electronic delivery document. The OSINT Services Subscription becomes active with the beginning of the Subscription Term as specified in the invoice and/or electronic delivery document.
- If the current OSINT Services Subscription is not terminated by either Party in writing (email suffices) two weeks before the expiry of the current Subscription Term, the OSINT Services Subscription will be prolonged by an additional period of time which equals the period of time of the current Subscription Term. Such renewal may occur several times until the Subscription Plan is terminated in due time.
- These Terms and Conditions for OSINT Services shall take precedence over any other terms, conditions of purchase, etc. of the Customer or of any other party.
- Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions for OSINT Services Subscription or other written agreements be or become invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- The courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes under and in connection with OSINT Services Subscriptions.
- The place of performance for all services arising from contracts between the Parties is the registered office of OSINT Industries.
- The contractual relation between the parties shall be subject to the law of England and Wales.